The issue of online privacy is extremely crucial for A&B Digital which is committed to safeguarding the information provided by its members (registered users) and other visitors (unregistered users) logging on to its Web site. A&B Digital is dedicated to create a secure environment for internet. (Collectively).
- Type of information collected through the Web site
- Use and Disclosure of personal information
- Choice or Opt out
1. Type of information collected through the Web site
– Personal Information
2. Use and Disclosure of personal information
– Our use of your information
Tracking user bookings to provide suggestions
Tracking user bookings to enable feedback only from users who book services
Tracking user usage to improve site
Tracking user navigation to ensure all categories are highlighted as needed
– Discloser of your information
https://abdigital.in will not sell or rent such personally identifiable information collected. The personally identifiable information is supplied voluntarily for some of the following purposes:
– Registration Data & Other Optional Information:
From the Service Providers, we collect the following :-
Business Name, address, email id, work timings, holidays, slogan, turnover, Owner name, manager name , Services provided, service costs, time taken , Service category, description, phones, customers per slot, Social links (Facebook, google+, twitter, linkedIn) links, booking slots availability.
– E-mail information:
When we receive e-mails from you, we may retain the content of any e-mail messages sent to us, as well as details of your e-mail address.
– Use of web-based tracking mechanisms such as Cookies:
Cookies, which enable us to store small amounts of information contained in your Web site browser, may be used on some areas of our Website. Cookies, that help us track your navigation, enable us to tailor our offerings to your needs. The kind of information that may be stored on a cookie includes registration data so that a user does not need to re-enter the information every time he/she visits a particular area, user IP address, user ISP details, user search track/log details and user browser details.
3. Choice OR opt out
https://abdigital.in/ gives you the choice regarding the collection and usage of your personally identifiable information. During registration for “joining our mailing list,” we request for contact information in order to send bulletins and for advertising purposes. Again, it is not necessary for you to register in order to access and use our Site. You may therefore choose to opt out of providing such information.
4. Security Practices As per I.T.Act, 2000 and Rules of I.T.Act, 2000 (Upgraded as per Amendment in I.T.Act, 2008 and its rules)
https://abdigital.in has implemented stringent, internationally acceptable standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized A&B Digital personnel.
https://abdigital.in has implemented “Reasonable Security Practices” as required by the Information Technology Act, 2000 rules including any amendment in the said Act and rules. By complying with such provisions, https://abdigital.in/ assures proper care, control and diligence over its I.T. and Security operations under sections 43, 43A, 45, 66, 72A & Section 85 of I.T.Act, 2000 including related rules.
By using this site you agree that https://abdigital.in shall not be held responsible for any uncontrollable security attack and in such cases you agree that https://abdigital.in shall not be held responsible for any type of financial, opportunity, legal, business and reputation losses that may occur to you under the Provisions of Section 43, 43A and 45 of Information Technology Act, 2000 and including any amendments in the said Act.
You further agree that https://abdigital.in management shall not be held responsible directly or indirectly for any cyber crime related criminal liabilities under I.T.Act,2000 relating to your information as you agree and acknowledge that management of https://abdigital.in/ complies with due diligence requirements of I.T.Act,2000 including its rules and amendments.
Our Security controls include:
- Complete site runs on the https protocol, with settings to obviate current attacks like BEAST, heratbleed, FREAK, renegotiation etc and to disable lower quality encryption protocols
- Firewall in use at the internet gateway level
- Firewall on the web and database servers
- Cross Site Scripting prevention
- Database injection protection
- Regular updates to OS, Web and Database servers
- Limited access to servers based on requirement
- Sanity checks for all user submitted data
- Usage of Virtual Private Servers on Linode
- User data kept in separate tables to ensure limited acccess
- User account passwords stored in bcrypt values known to be resistant to current known attacks
- Automated Database backups
- Complete activity logs being maintained
- Only bare minimum data stored as needed
- Access controls implemented to prevent access of unauthorised data